Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Teacher Appreciation Week Info

Tues. night -- so far we have a running total of 5 contributions ($63 total) toward:

$50 gift basket for the teacher raffles (Cui donated the basket, I picked up the box of lavender bath stuff at Costco for $15)

3 teacher gifts (went to Costco, got each of them a big beach towel for $11 and to Linens and Things where I got them colorful mesh beach bags for $7)

Sheryn volunteered to go pick up the mani/pedi gift certificates at Town Nail, which should be $35 apiece. Definitely one for the raffle basket, if everyone chips in at least $11 we should have just enough to do 3 more for the teachers also. So far everyone seems interested in chipping in, so I'm not worried.

I'm going to get the gift basket to Madhunika before I leave for Washington (4/29), and she will deliver it to Maryanne's office on Friday 5/2.

Madhunika's also going to check on how much coffee to buy and she said this afternoon that she would take care of getting that to school on Monday morning 5/5.

I'll keep everyone posted on how we're doing!

No comments: